Denise Phillips, Operator
RESA 6 operates a Substitute/Employee Management System for the five counties we serve: Hancock County, Brooke County, Ohio County, Marshall County and Wetzel County. Licensed by eSchool School Solutions, Inc. The automated system is called SmartFindExpress.
SmartFindExpress utilizes advanced technology that automates the process of:
- Recording and reporting employee absences
- Selecting the most qualified substitute available
- Notifying and assigning substitutes to assignments
- Electronically transmitting employee absences and substitute hours to the county payroll system
- Reporting on detail and statistical trends
- Providing reports to administrators on absence status and absence assignments
- Recording assignment information and tracking the status through completion for record keeping and management reports.
Web Browser URL
SmartFindExpress can be accessed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via the telephone and Internet.
System Phone Number
1 (877) 403-0403
Help Desk Support Line
Assistance is available 6:30 AM to 4:00 PM - Monday through Friday
1 (800) 609-0476
1 (304) 243-0476 (Local)